Wednesday, February 7, 2007

First post

Today was a historical day! It was decided to approve a huge project in the aspect of knowledge infrastructure project for strengthening the civil society. My part of this will be technichal in aspects of media and technology where electronics is a main subject. I will tell you more about this later on.

I am still working at the office. And it seems like it has resulted in progress. Some planning has also been laid down for the coming future.

Later in the day I have supervised a part of a ongoing language project. The language project it self is in the starting phase. Its main purpose is to have the English language as the second language in Kurdistan.

Nice to have you here

2 comments:

Amer said...

Well done buddy! Keep blogging dude!

Unknown said...

All the best to you, my friend...